Texas law is extremely tough on people arrested for DWI. You need a Conroe DWI lawyer that is experienced and will aggressively represent you in court. When it comes to DWI charges, the most important thing is to plead not guilty and fight back against the charges.
Pleading guilty can lead to severe penalties and future consequences that you may not expect. A conviction leads to you paying thousands of dollars in fines, having a criminal record, losing your license, and many other unpleasant consequences.
You Need Help From An Experienced Conroe DWI Lawyer
DWI charges are serious meaning that you need a lawyer that has been defending clients charged with DWI for years. A lawyer with that kind of experience is knows the court system works and is well versed in Texas DWI laws.
An aggressive DWI lawyer will challenge evidence presented by the prosecution. Your lawyer will work hard to get charges dismissed or dropped.
Your DWI Lawyer Will Conduct Investigation
Your lawyer may investigate your case to gather evidence and ensure that your rights are protected. The lawyer will go through every detail in your case to find any loopholes or overlooked information* that can help them build a strong defense. The evidence in your case will determine whether you win or lose your case.
So, don’t hesitate to contact a DWI lawyer in Conroe so that they can review your case for free.
What Is At Stake When You Face A Criminal Charge?
With a DWI charge, you face not only criminal penalties but also collateral consequences. Just an arrest for DWI can have a devastating impact on your life. People often think that license suspension and significant fines are what they need to worry about.
But a DWI charge can lead to higher insurance rates and even loss of your job. You may also not get accepted for driving jobs if you apply. The most important thing you need to know is that you have rights and only an experienced DWI lawyer can help you protect those rights.
You have to fight a DWI charge.
You Need A Skilled Lawyer’s Help
Some of the crimes that you need an experienced lawyer to help you with include:
- Drug crimes: You need a lawyer that has years of understanding of how state laws deal with the possession and distribution of illegal or controlled drugs.
- Drunk driving: DWI charges are often severe even if it is a first-time charges. A good lawyer can convince the court to dismiss the DWI charges or reduce them.
- Property offenses: These include burglary, theft, or shoplifting. These are serious crimes that only an experienced lawyer that understands property crime laws can help you fight.
- Violent crimes: violence can lead to imprisonment or even the death penalty. But your lawyer can explore loopholes such as self-defense or provocation to help get your case dismissed or for you to get less severe charges.
- Sex crimes: These crimes are often complex and can lead to serious consequences. You need a lawyer that can investigate the circumstances around your case to build a solid case.